Casual Tutors & Assessors
5 Reasons to Work with Us
- We are rated, by Ofsted, as a ‘Good’ provider with excellent features identified in last inspection in November 2017
- We are the only Adult Education in the Country to have secured the highly prestigious Investors in Volunteering, Investors in Careers, Matrix and Investors in People (Silver Award)
- You will have full autonomy and flexibilities to make a difference to learners’ lives and support the service to become an ‘outstanding’ provider
- You will join a thriving, forward-thinking, supportive, inclusive, creative and inspirational team
- We provide significant mentoring support, staff development and we will continue to invest in your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and career development.
We are currently seeking Tutors, Assessors and Internal Verifiers to support the growth of the service in the following disciplines:
- Health & Social Care
- Business Admin
- Leadership & Management Level 3 to 7
- Information, Advice and Guidance Level 3 to 6
- British Sign Language
- Functional Skills
For further information please contact Jayne Anderson (Curriculum Manager) on 01429-868616 or follow the link below.