A Traineeship is for young people aged 16-24. The programme lasts up to 6 months, offering training and work experience to ensure you develop the skills to help secure employment or an apprenticeship.
What do we offer?
- A high quality placement to gain real life work experience
- Pre placement training to help develop the interpersonal skills needed in the workplace
- Mentor support to help you succeed and support you into employment or an apprenticeships
- Guaranteed interview and work-based reference at the end of your placement
- English and Maths qualifications
For further information please contact us.