Thinking about volunteering?
Volunteering is an individual experience and everyone has a different reason for getting involved.
Becoming a volunteer can open doors to a wide range of benefits such as:
- Relevant hands-on experience
- Improve confidence and self esteem
- Improve your CV and gain up to date references
- Learning new, or improving existing skills
- Achieving a qualification
- Meeting new people and being involved in your local community
- Enjoying yourself- above all volunteering should be fun
Volunteering can open up new doors and help to take you in directions you’ve never considered before- you never know where your experience could take you.
Volunteer Hartlepool can help you access:
- A range of volunteer opportunities within the local community
- Information and advice on how to make the most of your volunteer time
- Suitable training opportunities to help you meet your volunteer goals
- Support to use volunteering to gain employment There are a wide range of opportunities available in a number of organisations across Hartlepool in areas such as:
|Administration/ Reception||Computers/IT||Marketing/ Fundraising||Youth Work|
|Arts & Culture/Music||Counselling/ Mentoring||Practical Work/DIY||Health Care|
|Befriending/Caring||Crime and Justice||Retail||Finance|
|Catering||Childcare||Teaching & Training||Gardening/ Conservation|