Adult Education is committed to support learners into employment. We have a range of services and specialist teams to offer support to people seeking employment.
What do we offer?
- Dedicated team of employment advisors who provide free professional, impartial and confidential career information of guidance.
- Apprenticeships – are work based training programmes designed around the needs of employers, available to anyone aged 16 or over
- Traineeships – in a variety of vocational areas to help you gain valuable work experience
- Volunteering – to gain a practical insight into a work environment
- Employability skills training – to explore ways of increasing success in applying for work
- Computer skills – to enhance and improve job search
- Job search support – in a variety of local outreach venues