Hartlepool Adult Education aim to promote personal and professional growth by providing bespoke, high quality learning opportunities that respond to the whole community and meet the demands of employers.
We act as a one-stop-shop for employers, co-ordinating all of your training needs. If we can’t deliver what you want personally, we’ll match you and your requirements to one of our network of specialist trading providers – guiding you through the process every step of the way.
We work closely with Hartlepool Borough Council’s Economic Regeneration Team and key partners, such as Job Centre Plus and the National Careers Service, to ensure that employers receive a holistic support package that can include advice on:
- How to develop new Apprenticeship Standards that are bespoke to occupational areas
- Workforce Development and training for all employees within a company
- Accessing the Digital Apprenticeship Service
- The Apprenticeship Levy
- Recruitment of all staff
- Work Trials, Work Experience, Volunteering and Internships
- Development of Pre-Employability programmes
- Traineeships ad Apprenticeship Opportunities
- In-Work Support for new employees
- Redundancy support and careers advice for employees
- Starting up a new business
- Financial assistance to start up or expand a business
- Premises for new businesses starting up or expanding
- Networking opportunities with local organisations
- HR and employment legislation advice.
For further details please contact our Business Engagement Team.
Case Study: Camerons Brewery
Cameron’s Brewery participated in an innovative Age Diverse Management Programme which was funded through the Tees Valley Workforce Skills project.
As part of the programme, seven senior managers completed an online diagnostic tool, assessing and rating 100 statements about the company. An interpretation feedback session was attended by all of Camerons senior management team as well as a 1:1 session with the HR Manager to develop an action plan to implement the results of the diagnostic tool.
Chief Executive Chris Solely Said:
“Camerons senior management team found the project of great value, giving them a real focus for continuous improvement and an opportunity to implement effective people policies. As a result, the company intends to formalise it’s strategy for Health and Wellbeing in the workplace.”