If you are aged 16 or over and not in full time education you can apply for an Apprenticeship. As an apprentice you will be doing a real job in a real workplace whilst getting paid and studying for work based qualifications.
What do we offer?
- Vocational, work-based qualifications
- Mentor support to help you get the most out of the programme
- Practical maths, English and computer skills qualifications
- Opportunities for career progression
Apprenticeships are available in many subject areas including:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Hospitality and Catering
For further information please contact us.